Here are some links to domestic violence resources as provided by Cape Fear Family Law, located in Wilmington, North Carolina.
- Domestic Violence Shelter & Hotline (Wilmington) 910-343-0703
- North Carolina Coalition Against Domestic Violence 888-232-9124
- Brunswick County, Hope Harbor Home 910-754-5726 hopeharborhome.org
- Pender County, Safe Haven of Pender 910-259-8989 safehavenofpender.com
- Can’t exercise physical visitation because of COVID-19?
- Need a license to become a parent?
- How To Control The Psychological Effects Of Divorce On Children
- Wives now get unearned benefits … Husband’s too!
- Wilmington Child Custody Investigator
- Private Investigator Bert Croom – Expert at Background Checks
- How porn addiction affects marriage and causes divorce
- Divorce is a death that is filled with sorrow.
- Q&A: Worried About Money
- Attorneys in Other Areas of Practice