- Custody Holiday Traditions
- Decorate With Your Children
- How To Download Your Facebook Messages
- Sand Sculpture Spectacular – Protect Your Home
- Protecting Your Children: The Importance of Communication in Times of Parent Separation
- Sculpt Your Future and Your Family – Protect Your Children
- Why Hiring an Expert Attorney is Better
- Keeping Children Safe Through Divorce
- New Income Models for 2022 for Child Support
- The Importance Of A Judge
Cape Fear Family Law Follow 505 168
Law firm that handles child custody, child support, legal separation, and divorce matters. Board certified family law specialist Janet Gemmell.
There are steps and events that must happen in each litigation matter, but no ones case (in any office) is cookie cutter. So if you feel that way, call your attorney and don't suffer in silence. No one but you knows how you are feeling.
January 19, 2023 https://youtube.com/shorts/oRtLTR_cE4A?feature=share via @YouTube #newbeginnings is what we are all about and not just in January
Be kind to the other parent and let them have their own traditions with the kids. Recognize that moving your celebration by a day or so, making changes, or giving concessions is the Christmas spirit. Let’s focus on the children this season and make decisions with them in mind.
Make sure to decorate for the holidays with your children. NO EXCUSES. No matter how small the tradition - it matters. YOU matter as a parent! Your children need you to decorate with them and have holiday traditions. GO FORTH and decorate!