Position: Legal Support Specialist
Required Experience: 2-4 years
As Legal Support Specialist in our law firm, you will be more than just a cog in the machine – you will be the very lifeblood that keeps our dynamic legal team functioning optimally. From offering invaluable assistance to our Paralegals and Associate Attorneys to ensuring the smooth operation of the office, your role is key to our collective success. Able to multitask and handle deadlines is a key. Maintaining a proactive bent and someone for whom teamwork comes as naturally to you as breathing, then you’re just the team player we need to bring our goals to fruition. You are the force that propels our team forward.
- High school diploma or equivalent; further education in law or related field will be a plus.
- Proven experience as a legal assistant, of at least 2 years.
- Familiarity with law, legal procedures, and protocols, particularly in family law.
- Basic knowledge of each and every technology and software which the firm utilizes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with proven client communications.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with proven task completion over a varied array of tasks.
- Understanding the basic flow of a litigation file.
- In addition to the above, the ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong commitment to teamwork and to providing high-quality service to our clients. We are looking for someone who will be dedicated, reliable, and contribute positively to our team dynamic.