Position: Legal Assistant
Required Experience: 0-2 years
As Legal Assistant in our law firm, you will make an entrance into the legal world and learn from Legal Support Specialists and Paralegals how to assist with clients and legal cases. The successful candidate will be motivated to commence a career in the legal industry, learn legal jargon, and able to utilize technology to achieve our firm’s and clients’ goals. An interest in law, a passion for learning, and the ability to take initiative to learn will be crucial in performing duties effectively.
- High school diploma or equivalent; further education in law or related field will be a plus.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, preferably in a legal setting.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ability to work with legal technology (court-filing computer systems, internet, social media etc.)
- Healthy interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- In addition to the above, the ideal candidate will demonstrate a growing commitment to teamwork and to providing high-quality service to our clients. We are looking for someone who will be dedicated, reliable, and contribute positively to our team dynamic.